As You Like It
For Middle and High School Actors
Get ready for mistaken identities, wrestling matches, family rivalry, and love all rolled into a fast moving romantic comedy in the woods!
This engaging three-week theatre program with director Nancy Ponturo will incorporate acting, movement, and voice. Students will become more familiar with the intricacies of the Shakespearean language, garner a sound knowledge of the text, and get a glimpse into life in Elizabethan times as they prepare for their performances. We aim to stimulate their imaginations through an innovative and fun approach to classical material.
- Auditions: Thursday, June 15th from 4-6pm.
(An alternate audition date can be arranged by emailing Nancy Ponturo if necessary)
- Rehearsal Dates: Monday to Friday, June 26 to July 14 (excluding July 4)
- Times: 9:30am – 12:30pm Monday – Friday (longer rehearsals during week #3)
- Evening Performances: July 13-16 (July 13th performance will be in the Meadow Ridge auditorium)
- Tuition: $675 per NPF Family Member, $750 per non-member
Spaces are limited. Register Here or call Ann Taylor at (203) 938-2117.