Registration for Our Fall Programs is NOW OPEN!
August 14, 2021
PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
The property is open to our members* from Dawn to Dusk.
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult
• Park by the Learning Center and walk out onto the property
• Please stay on the marked trails when walking through the woodlands
• Please stay off the fields, these are important grazing areas
• Use caution near the wire fences crisscrossing the pastures and surrounding the sheep, these are electrified to protect our animals as they graze.
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family or small friend groups. We are still doing our best to advocate safe social distancing!
• No dogs are allowed on the property.
• Restrooms are available from 9-4
• Masks are required when visiting the Learning Center and Dairy Annex to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors.
• Hand sanitizer is available outside the Learning Center and in the Dairy Annex.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn remains CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we will continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• We ask that you wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex for your milk or yogurt and keep hand sanitizer in your car.
If you would like to contact us, we are back in the office (203-938-2117) 9-5 Monday-Friday and can also be reached at email@example.com.