Registration is NOW OPEN for our Fall Programs
OFFICE & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Open daily 9-5 (office schedule subject to change based on our program schedule)
• Restrooms are available daily from 9-4
• Masks are required for ALL visitors when inside the building to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors
• Hand sanitizer is available outside the front door
The property is open to our current members*
• Dawn to Dusk
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult
• Park by the Learning Center & walk out onto the property
• Please watch out for the electric fences around our seep and pastures
• Please stay on the marked trails when walking through the woodlands
• Please stay off the fields, these are are important grazing areas
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family or small friend groups
• No dogs are allowed on the property.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The Barn remains CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN- we continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• Hand sanitizer is available in the Dairy Annex
If you would like to contact us, we can be reached at (203-938-2117) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
*If you have questions about membership, please let us know by emailing our Membership Coordinator, Gina Marcus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or if you would like to become a member, you can join online, over the phone (203-938-2117), or in-person- forms are available in the Dairy Annex & the front entry of the Learning Center.