March 27, 2020
UPDATED PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Our property is only open for current Members*
• No dogs allowed
• Please stay on our trails and roadways, not on the pastures, these are important hay fields
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family- not with groups of friends
• The Learning Center is now officially CLOSED until further notice, which means restrooms are no longer available
• You will find hand sanitizer by the front door and in the Dairy Annex
UPDATED DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The Dairy Annex will be open and we will continue to produce our normal supply of milk. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so that our milk can be enjoyed by others
• Yogurt and chocolate milk will be made when our milk supply allows
• The barn is CLOSED until further notice
If you would like to contact us, we are doing our best to answer phone messages (203-938-2117) but emailing firstname.lastname@example.org is most efficient at the time.
Dear Members of New Pond Farm Education Center
We are sorry to be cancelling our classes through the end of April, we were looking forward to sharing so many exciting topics with you. As you can imagine, this is a difficult time for us financially, if you are interested in donating your registration fees, we would greatly appreciate it. If you haven’t reached out to us already, please let us know by email (email@example.com) or by calling us at 203-938-2117, thank you. We will start sending out refunds next week.
Even though we will not be holding our usual hands-on programs, we hope that you will find time to get outside with your families to enjoy the many wonders unfolding in the natural world! (Please keep your eye on our Facebook page, we are trying to upload regular photos and video clips of spring’s arrival!)
Be well and stay tuned!
With warmest regards,
Ann Taylor and the Staff and Board
*If you have questions about your membership, please let us know.