REDDING NATURE EXPLORERS
We have partnered with the Mark Twain Library and local conservationist John McLeran on a new and exciting nature adventure for you and your family to enjoy and enhance your explorations in the natural world.
Please join or renew your membership here
May 16, 2020
UPDATED PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Our property is only open for current Members (New Members welcome)*
• No dogs allowed
• Please stay on our trails and roadways, not on the pastures, these are important hay fields
• The electric fences are now up, please use caution when walking by the wire fences around the pastures and the sheep on Astronomy Hill.
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family- not with groups of friends
• The Learning Center is now officially CLOSED until further notice, which means restrooms are no longer available
• You will find hand sanitizer by the front door and in the Dairy Annex
UPDATED DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn is CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we will continue to produce our milk and yogurt when our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• As requested by Governor Lamont, everyone should now wear masks to protect themselves and others when they go into retail establishments and when they cannot properly distance themselves from others (even when walking outside). Our staff members wipe down door handles periodically throughout the day, but we have a steady stream of customers so we suggest that you wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex for your milk or yogurt and keep hand sanitizer in your car.
If you would like to contact us, we are doing our best to answer phone messages (203-938-2117) but emailing email@example.com is the most efficient at this time.
Dear Members of New Pond Farm Education Center
We are sorry to be cancelling all of our Spring programs, we were looking forward to sharing so many exciting topics with you. As you can imagine, this is a difficult time for us financially, if you are interested in donating your registration fees, we would greatly appreciate it. If you haven’t reached out to us already, please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us at 203-938-2117, thank you. We will start sending out refunds for our May and June programs soon.
Even though we will not be holding our usual hands-on programs, we hope that you will find time to get outside with your families to enjoy the many wonders unfolding in the natural world! Please keep your eye on our Facebook and Instagram, we are trying to upload regular photos and video clips of spring’s arrival!
Be well and stay tuned!
With warmest regards,
Ann Taylor and the Staff and Board