REDDING NATURE EXPLORERS
We have partnered with the Mark Twain Library and Redding conservationist John McLeran on a new and exciting nature adventure for you and your family to enjoy and enhance your explorations in the natural world.
Please join or renew your membership here
September 20, 2020
PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Our property is only open for current Members (New Members welcome)*
• No dogs allowed
• Please stay on our trails and roadways, not on the pastures, these are important hay fields
• The electric fences are now up, please use caution when walking by the wire fences around the pastures and the sheep on Astronomy Hill.
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family- not with groups of friends
• The Learning Center is officially CLOSED until further notice, which means restrooms are not available
• Hand sanitizer can be found by the front door and in the Dairy Annex
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn is CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we will continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• As requested by Governor Lamont, everyone should continue to wear masks to protect themselves and others when they go into retail establishments and when they cannot properly distance themselves from others (even when walking outside). Our staff members wipe down door handles periodically throughout the day, but we have a steady stream of customers so we ask that you wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex for your milk or yogurt and keep hand sanitizer in your car.
If you would like to contact us, we are back in the office 9-5 Monday-Friday (203-938-2117) and can also be reached at email@example.com.