OFFICE & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Open daily 9-5 (office schedule subject to change based on our program schedule)
• Restrooms are available daily from 9-4
• Hand sanitizer is available outside the front door
The property is open to our current members*
• Winter Hours: 10am-4pm
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult
• Park by the Learning Center & walk out onto the property
• Please watch out for the electric fences which are still up around some of the pastures and our sheep
• Please stay on the marked trails when walking through the woodlands
• Please stay off the fields, these are are important grazing areas
• Members may enjoy the property with their immediate family or small friend groups
• No dogs are allowed on the property.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The Barn is now OPEN to visitors
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN- we continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the Dairy Annex
If you would like to contact us, we can be reached at (203-938-2117) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have questions about membership, please let us know by emailing our Membership Coordinator, Gina Marcus (email@example.com) or if you would like to become a member, you can join online, over the phone (203-938-2117), or in-person- forms are available in the Dairy Annex & the front entry of the Learning Center.