REDDING NATURE EXPLORERS
We are partnering with the Mark Twain Library and local conservationist John McLeran on a new and exciting nature adventure for you and your family to enjoy and enhance your explorations in the natural world.
Please join or renew your membership here
September 4, 2020
UPDATED PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Our property is only open for current Members (New Members welcome)*
• No dogs allowed
• Please stay on our trails and roadways, not on the pastures, these are important hay fields
• The electric fences are now up, please use caution when walking by the wire fences around the pastures and the sheep on Astronomy Hill.
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family- not with groups of friends
• The Learning Center is officially CLOSED until further notice, which means restrooms are no longer available
• Hand sanitizer can be found by the front door and in the Dairy Annex
UPDATED DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn is CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we will continue to produce our milk and yogurt when our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• As requested by Governor Lamont, everyone should now wear masks to protect themselves and others when they go into retail establishments and when they cannot properly distance themselves from others (even when walking outside). Our staff members wipe down door handles periodically throughout the day, but we have a steady stream of customers so we suggest that you wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex for your milk or yogurt and keep hand sanitizer in your car.
If you would like to contact us, we are doing our best to answer phone messages (203-938-2117) but emailing email@example.com is the most efficient at this time.
Dear Members of New Pond Farm Education Center
We had terrific feedback from our July programs, and are looking forward to sharing more outdoor programing with you through out the Fall. Our safety protocols and procedures are still in place and we are doing our best to ensure parents, students, and our staff feel confidant that we will be sharing a safe learning environment.
If we don’t see you at one of our programs, we hope that you will find time to get outside with your families to enjoy the many wonders unfolding in the natural world! Please keep your eye on our Facebook and Instagram, we are trying to share great activities and updates!
Be well and stay tuned!
With warmest regards,
Ann Taylor and the Staff and Board