Our New Weather Station!
Our wonderful solar-powered Weather Station is a science and education tool providing valuable daily and long term data that will be used to plan future improvements to the property as well as to monitor wildlife habitats and agricultural conditions. And of course, everyone can use the live feed to make sure they remember their sunscreen or prepare to bundle up for a fun trip to the property!
November 16, 2021
PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
The property is open to our current members* from Dawn to Dusk.
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult
• Park by the Learning Center and walk out onto the property
• Please stay on the marked trails when walking through the woodlands
• Please stay off the fields, these are important grazing areas
• Use caution near the wire fences around the pastures
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family or small friend groups- we are still doing our best to advocate safe social distancing!
• No dogs are allowed on the property.
• Restrooms are available daily from 9-4
• Masks are required for ALL visitors when visiting the Learning Center and Dairy Annex to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors.
• Hand sanitizer is available outside the Learning Center and in the Dairy Annex.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn remains CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• Please wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors.
If you would like to contact us, we are in the office (203-938-2117) 9-5 Monday-Friday and can also be reached at email@example.com.
*If you have questions about your membership, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to become a member, you can join online, over the phone (203-938-2117), or in-person.