Our 2022 Spring Auction is NOW LIVE!
Another Way To Support
Our 1st Annual Ball Drop
OFFICE & BUILDING INFORMATION
• Open daily 9-5 (subject to change based on weather & our program schedule)
• Restrooms are available daily from 9-4
• Masks are required for ALL visitors when inside the building to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors
• Hand sanitizer is available outside the front door
The property is open to our current members*
• 10am – 4pm (winter hours)
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult
• Park by the Learning Center & walk out onto the property
• Please stay on the marked trails when walking through the woodlands
• Enjoy the property with your immediate family or small friend groups- we are still doing our best to advocate safe social distancing!
• No dogs are allowed on the property.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The Barn remains CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN- we continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• Please wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex to help protect our young unvaccinated visitors.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the Dairy Annex
If you would like to contact us, we are back in the office and can be reached at (203-938-2117) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have questions about membership, please let us know by emailing our Membership Coordinator, Mary Lee Pampel (email@example.com) or if you would like to become a member, you can join online, over the phone (203-938-2117), or in-person- forms are available in the Dairy Annex & the front entry of the Learning Center.