December 16, 2020
PROPERTY & BUILDING INFORMATION
At this time of year our property is open to our members* from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. for the following activities:
• Cross Country Skiing around the pastures
• Snowshoeing around the pastures and woodlands**
• Sledding and tobogganing down Astronomy Hill (please, no snowboards)
-This hill is recommended for elementary-aged children
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by a parent
• Have your Covid mask in your pocket in case you encounter another family- always observe social distancing!
• Park by the Learning Center and walk out to Astronomy Hill
• Please stay off the pond
• Leave your dogs at home
• The Learning Center is only open for staff members, so restrooms are not available.
• If we find the driveway conditions are too icy for safe walking, the property will be closed, so please either call (203-938-2117) or check our homepage before you come.
DAIRY & BARN INFORMATION
• The barn is CLOSED to visitors until further notice
• The Dairy Annex is OPEN and we will continue to produce our milk and yogurt as our supply allows. PLEASE only buy what you absolutely need so our products can be enjoyed by others
• Like Governor Lamont, we ask that you wear your mask when you enter the Dairy Annex for your milk or yogurt and keep hand sanitizer in your car.
If you would like to contact us, we are back in the office 9-5 Monday-Friday (203-938-2117) and can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have questions about your membership, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or if you would like to become a member, you can join online.
** Limited pairs of snowshoes are available for our members to borrow while on the property, please call (203) 938-2117 for details