We are very excited about the upcoming camp season and have worked hard scheduling quality experiences for each week.
We have hired four outstanding counselors, three are from Poland and one is from Ireland (two are coming back they had so much fun). They are all are looking forward to coming to camp this summer, bringing us a variety of skills that will add a fun cultural component to our camp.
Safety is our top priority, we have one counselor who is a certified lifeguard and will handle all the pool activities and all counselors will have CPR, First Aid, and AED training prior to the opening of camp.
Our camp facilitates the merging of area day campers with residential campers, this is a unique opportunity for all participants to make new friendships and learn from each other. Then add the cultural component that the counselors bring and will end up with a wonderful experience for all parties involved.
- Day camp runs from 9am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Please dress for the weather, we will have outdoor activities in a light rain
- Bring your bathing suit and towel everyday
- Prepare for sunny days with sunblock and a hat
- Apply sunblock and bug spray before you come to camp
- Lunch and snacks will be provided everyday
- Please bring a pair of closed-toe shoes, flip-flops and sandals are only for pool time
- All forms are due by June 25 for Sessions 1 & 2, and July 1 for Session 3
If you would like to get a jump on the necessary medical forms, please use the links below to download and print a pdf. We will be sending you hard copies of all forms shortly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Camp Director, Tim Laughlin, by calling (203) 938-2117 or sending an email to email@example.com