The primary role of this position is to get the word about New Pond Farm Education Center’s brand in the digital space. Further, the digital marketing associate is responsible for looking after the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website. One important aspect of the position is the use of social media to enhance our digital presence, interaction with target audiences, promoting New Pond Farm Education Center’s content, and expanding the opportunities for increasing our membership and member engagement.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- With the assistance of the Executive Director, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns promoting our products and services in the digital space.
- Manage our digital presence including optimizing the content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that we are employing the latest digital marketing techniques
Please send the following in pdf format to Ann Taylor, Executive Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cover letter
- Names and contact information for 2 references
- Applications will be accepted until positions are filled