We are very excited about the upcoming camp season and have worked hard scheduling quality experiences for each week.
We are still on the search for four outstanding counselors. Our staff brings us a variety of skills that will add a fun cultural component to our camp.
Safety is our top priority, all counselors will have CPR, First Aid, and AED training prior to the opening of camp.
Our camp facilitates the merging of area children with urban youth, this is a unique opportunity for all participants to make new friendships and learn from each other. Then add the counselors and we will end up with a wonderful experience for everyone involved.
- Camp runs from 9:30am-12pm, Monday – Friday for 4-5 year-olds during their weeks in June and 9:30am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday for 6-9 year-olds in July
- Please dress for the weather, we will have outdoor activities in a light rain
- Prepare for sunny days with sunblock and a hat
- Apply sunblock and bug spray before you come to camp
- A snack will be provided for the 4-5 year-olds and Lunch and snacks will be provided for the 6-9 year-olds
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- All forms and any remaining payment are due 3-weeks prior to your camp week.
Youth Camp Health Exam/Record
– The Connecticut Board of Education Health Form is also accepted if the last physical exam was within the last three-years
Authorization for the Administration of Medication (if needed)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Camp Director, Tim Laughlin, by calling (203) 938-2117 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org