Learning Center Hours
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Extended hours for scheduled weekend or evening programs.
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
We open the doors to the Learning Center on the weekends for use of the facilities
Dairy Annex Hours
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
If you would like to purchase our freshly pasteurized milk and yogurt, the Dairy Annex is open everyday
The annex is attached to the eastern side of our main barn and convenient parking may be found in the circular driveway between the yellow barn and the white farmhouse.
Property Hours for Members (please join here)
Winter Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The property is available for our members who like hiking, meditation, walking, and enjoying the outdoors.
How NPF Members can enjoy the property and trails
Our pastures and 2.5 miles of woodland trails are available to NPF members for hiking, picnicking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing from dawn to dusk.
- Please do not feed our animals, they are on strict healthful diets!
- Do not touch the electric fences! These wires crisscross our pastures from April thru November and they protect our cows and sheep as they graze.
- Please respect all of our teaching sites and gardens
- Please do not enter any fenced in areas
- For your own safety, when hiking through our woodlands, please stay on the marked trails.
- Remember to leave a message on our machine, (203) 938-2117, letting us know you are coming.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Enjoy the property at your own risk.
Please do not drive down our farm road.