Learning Center Hours
OPEN to visitors, 9am-5pm (subject to change based on weather and program schedule)
Dairy Annex Hours
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
If you would like to purchase our freshly pasteurized milk and yogurt, the Dairy Annex is open everyday
The annex is attached to the eastern side of our main barn and convenient parking is located in the circular driveway between the yellow barn and the white farmhouse.
Property Hours for Members (please join here)
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Winter Hours)
The property is available for our members who like hiking, meditation, walking, and enjoying the outdoors.
How our Members can enjoy the property and trails
Our pastures and 2.5 miles of woodland trails are available to our members for hiking, picnicking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
- Please do not feed our animals, they are on strict healthful diets!
- Do not touch the electric fences! These wires crisscross our pastures from April thru November and they protect our cows and sheep as they graze.
- Please respect all of our teaching sites and gardens
- Please do not enter any fenced in areas
- For your own safety, when hiking through our woodlands, please stay on the marked trails.
- Remember to leave a message on our machine, (203) 938-2117, letting us know you are coming or stop into the office when you arrive.
- Children young and old must be accompanied by an adult
- Enjoy the property at your own risk.
We ask that you park in the lot by the Learning Center and walk out onto the property. Please do not drive down our farm road.
Our members and their families may also go sledding and tobogganing on astronomy hill at their own risk.
Our pond never freezes predictably so we are sorry to say, “NO SKATING!”
Skiing and Snowshoeing
The pastures are a great place for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. We do not allow skiing in the woodlands.